Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Cut from the umbilical cord...

Just moved in to a new appartment from my parents house, you could say that it's my first time to move out, but that won't be true since I spent three years on a ship (including one week on a deserted ship that sank the day i left it, but that's another story). I have been cut form the cord. no more internet ('till now), no more free food, no more anyone cleaning the house but me. feels good though, to be able to breath on my own, and do my own stupid mistakes (which I do).

I moved to my Boss's appartment, he went on a six months trip, and I only have one question: Why does it have to be so goddamn dirty? Why, when i come to a new house, do I have to clean it as if it was never cleaned before?

argh. why am i sitting by the computer when i should go clean something horribly dirty?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are realy crasy "Ganz Meshuge"!

Wednesday, 22 December, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a sweet and clever boy BUT "GANZ MESHUGE"

Wednesday, 22 December, 2004  
Blogger Adrian said...

ALways the same for me. If I borrow something, I always end up either fixing it, cleaning it , or buying new batteries for it.

Friday, 14 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home