Thursday, December 23, 2004

Her

Sometimes I feel, that i'm better off without her.
It is strange, because I waited for her so long, i prayed in the nights, that she would understand that we're meant to be together.
Sometimes she makes me feel so low, she makes me think that everything is my fault. I always thought that i'd go through hell for her.
and I did. I do.
But the fools phylosophy understands that there is no heaven without a hell,
and this is what makes it worth everything,
because when i'm with her, I can see heaven nearer than anytime before.

I just don't want to remember the pain and misery I went through before we were together.
True love is the one you can experience even in hell.

Fits The Fool.

4 Comments:

Blogger jeff dandel said...

I can dig it. Visit me at
http://www.gimpydumptruck.blogspot.com
Peace.

Thursday, 23 December, 2004  
Blogger jeff dandel said...

Yo Bogie- Thanks for visiting the gimpydumptruck. Hopefully it will brighten things up for you. Keep it real G$

Friday, 24 December, 2004  
Blogger fred said...

hey, bartender guy--miss one bus, there's another on the way...babes come and go...takes a nail to drive another nail into the wood and out of the way.Or extract it fast...have a drink on me at www.GoodShit.phlap.net

Wednesday, 05 January, 2005  
Blogger THe BoGeyMaN said...

That wasn't the point really. she's still mine. and will forever stay that way.

Thursday, 06 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home