Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Am I ill?

Psychology is such a grey area.
A customer/friend asked me a question yesterday. After some remarks I made on people I know who have mania-depression he asked me how I would diagnose myself.
I haven't thought about it for a long time. During two years of my three years army service I've been completely down. I couldn't take care of it because I was so down I didn't even have the mental power to move myself to a better place.
I thought it was over, and I'm pretty sure it is, but will it ever be back?
I've been "catching" myself thinking bad thoughts from now and then.
is it in me to be depressed?
I told him I once diagnosed myself as having a border-line identity.
when I explained the symptoms he said we were in the same boat.
Comfort? Maybe.
I often find that looking for people with the same problems as you have is not much different from gloating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home