Friday, June 10, 2005

Why does it has to be that way?

Initiated a conversation with my girl today.
Told her about the things that are bothering me.
Developed in to a fight.
I just want to be happy, and I feel that all that time I wanted her, and she didn't want me, I never asked for anything, because all I wanted was her.
now, that we're together for some time, I start telling her about things that I don't like,
and it seems to me like she can't handle my criticism.
I hate fighting with her, especially since she's in the army, and we don't get to see each other much anyway, but sometimes I simply say "the hell with it" to myself and decide that I have to resolve the issue.
it always becomes so dramatic, and sometimes, like now, I don't know what to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home