Saturday, July 09, 2005

Suck it in

Spent the evening waiting to watch a movie (Constantine) with my girl,
Then my brother and a friend were supposed to come watch it with us.
I wanted to smoke some hash, but didn't, because my girl is in the army and didn't want to.
The friend went to sleep,
My brother stayed at the party he was at,
And some other friends we didn't want to watch the movie with came.
Eventually, my girl went to sleep, and i'm here writing this.

Did not watch any movie, did not use any kind of drug, did not listen to any music.
A bad friday, it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Did it really bother you that much?

Sunday, 10 July, 2005  
Blogger THe BoGeyMaN said...

Well...
I think i could have enjoyed that evening more, if it wasn't for a long streak of bad luck with people, and the fact that i can't seem to find anything to do in weekends, this makes every blank evening even worse.
it's too complicated to discuss at the moment.

Sunday, 10 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home