Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Went away again...

Well, it's been a long time since my lst post.
It's time to update:
Kind of stopped working as a medic in field trips,
And started giving a push on my work at the Dunk Pub,
I went to Sinai with a good friend from the army, who moved
to germany a few months ago to settle down,
And now i'm working on a new appartment in Kiriat Ata,
It's an old house, which no one lived in for the last ten years,
so my friend and I are giving it a completly new paint job,
and more (there was a huge crack in the bath, from which you could
see the outside),
But the cool thing about the appartment is that it's free for us to live in for the next year.
That was the short version of my life in the last couple of months.
Next time i hope will be soon, and may even be interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Welcome to the new house. Hope to see you at Dunk's soon. Did you manage to get rid of the comment spam?

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home